Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog Reaction to Miley Cyrus VMA 2013

1.) The Reactions Were Priceless


Of course we wouldn't be at a place like the MTV Video Music Awards, but if we were, then this would probably be our same reactions. No shocker though, we knew that someday people like Miley Cyrus would end up acting this ridiculous and we tried to worn the future kids too...

2.) Her Buns Looked Like



 ..........

3.) How Will Disney React To This


 Disney had her show, Hannah Montana, up for kids to watch and be inspired. Would Disney regret having her? What would her fans have thought after all those years?

4.) How Did Robin Thicke's Family React To This


That's a question that I always wondered. How did Robin Thicke's family feel about this? Most importantly, how did he feel about this?

5.) What's With The Tongue Stick Out


 Why was she sticking her tongue out so much? I don't know why, but it makes me really mad when people do that! This isn't the strip club or punk rock or metal concert! Yeah okay, back when I was 16 I thought doing something like this was cool, but at the age of 20? No! She's my age and I've grown to act more mature than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment