Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Top 5 Songs I Would Play at My Funeral


5.) Band of Horses - The Funeral

I use to listen to this song all the time back in 2007-08. And sometimes it even put a few tears on my eyes. Why is this not my first? Well it doesn't really symbolize me, but for it to be on my to 20 and to actually put sadness on me I'd say it really had a good story to it.


4.) Majora's Mask - Song of Unhealing

You're probably thinking, you want a song that resembles Ben from Creepypasta? Yes I do! It sounds very much like it could be a funeral song and it does tell the truth somewhat since dead people can't be healed unless you are considering zombifying.


3.) The Beatles - Something

Of course there would be a song from The Beatles on here! They're amazing! I always enjoy listening to this son; I even listen to it all day when I hang out with my friends. This song makes me feel calm.



2.) The Beatles - Blackbirds

Weren't you expecting another Beatles song from me? I practically listen to this song every single day! I didn't really focus on the meaning. Instead, I just focused on how beautiful this song was!


1.) Ocarina of Time - Opening Song

You hear this song in the first game when Link plays the flute and you of course hear it when the Ocarina of Time game starts. I honestly find it the best part of the game! When I first started the game and heard this I'm like, "Oh this is going to be a great game!" and it was! In fact, I thought Ocarina of Time was the best video game ever made! So many good memories! It was the first Nintendo video game I ever played! Well why is it my first for a funeral song? Two words, great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment