Saturday, March 2, 2013

Classes That Could Actually Be Useful To Me(Phu Cat)


1.) Physics

Being a hero, I would need to know how to do all the logical stuff in this class in order to do things such as archery or throwing or any other type of thing that involves passing something to another person. This class will not just be useful to me, but useful for anyone in life because we practically use physics everyday!


2.) Basic Math

In life, I use basic math as a way to balance my videos in order for them to look nearly perfect and I also use them to reveal video effects at the right time. I also use basic math to do simple percentages of the economy. Can't make it through life without this either unless you have a best friend that's an accountant lol.



3.) P.E.

It's important to do those exercises and play the fun activities because it'll help prepare for the battles of the forces of evil in this universe. This is much of a preparation in fighting our main enemy here, the Grim Reaper!



4.) Film Art

Filming is my major in life, so of course this class would be very useful to me and Flawless Filmers. People want to see me go crazy famous in this world, so it would be nice for this class to give me time to do my video editing and make a bunch of videos that are humorous or completely badass.



5.) Computers

I've already taken classes like this, but they are somewhat useful for Microsoft type of stuff. The only part that's not useful about this class if you are a beginner is that they tell you to stand up straight and dress nice and all that stupid stuff when I practically stay lazy on my computer all the type and still excel at my work. Anyway, this class would be very useful if you want to write proposals or letters to people. In some parts of the lessons, you will need to know some basic math from elementary school to the point where you can do multiplication tables.











No comments:

Post a Comment