Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reasons Why Phu Cat Has Haters

1.) Asian Racism
 Yeah people in disturbing videos like shock sites make a disgrace out of us in which lead to haters, but do they understand that there are others? From what I remember, every race has been involved in those type of videos. It's just caused by a gang or mafia. Some people were born naturally to hate a specific race too, but do they actually waste their time surfing over the web on how racist they are? They should know they age every day!


2.) Hate Deep Voiced People
It's obvious who would hate deep voice commentators and those would be squeakers for being jealous of not hitting puberty yet. I mean there shouldn't be any other reason because deep voiced people are known to be "the best" at video commentary due to the manliness and maturity. If you hate people for their deep voice, then you obviously haven't hit puberty yet.


3.) You Hate Mature People
I'm fully developed for my age. You probably think I'm a 16 year old teenager who can't stop swearing; I can understand that since people think I look 16, but I'm really in my 20s. By age, I have fair rights to cuss all I want in my videos and to be honest I never really meant to cuss so much, it just bursts out for no reason. I don't scream like a little kid or toy with everyone/everything I see unless someone harms, so what's the reason? Liking the acts of immaturity? I think so!


4.) You Focus Too Much On Attractive People
The main reason I facecam myself in my gameplays is because I enjoy creating the awesome borders, I spend less time editing, I like watching myself react, and the lighting helps me understand what's going on in a horror game. But most of the time, I don't even look at myself while playing a game I just look at the game. So what? Do people just spend their entire time looking at the facecam instead of the game? Get out of here! Video games aren't for you!


5.) You Hate Anime and Cartoons
I hold a lot of Phu Cat fanart which is all filled with anime work and you hate my intro which is all cartoon work. So what? Are you a guy who was born not to watch nostalgic cartoons all your life? Were you born way back in the day when cartoons or animes didn't even exist? Sounds like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment